Comunidade NationStates Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

A "issue" mais parva do NationStates

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

A "issue" mais parva do NationStates Empty A "issue" mais parva do NationStates

Mensagem  Galiza Dom Abr 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Hoje recebí (outra vez) a que possívelmente seja a issue mais parva, absurda e estúpida do NationStates:

Circus Clowns Cause Chaos!

The Issue

Rather than finding them funny, a recent survey shows that most children are actually afraid of clowns. The public is demanding that you do something to stop these terrifying menaces.

The Debate

1. "Kill them! Kill them all! Or... you know, just ban them," opines noted sociologist Falala Bush. "Better yet, why not ban all circuses from Athaulphia! Think about it, they're distracting children from what's important in life; namely, doing well in school, getting a job and contributing to the economy. That's what's important here!"

2. "Banning clowns is a little extreme, if you ask me," inputs your Minister for Culture, Samuel Rifkin. "I think what we need to do is educate children about what clowns actually do. Tell them they aren't scary and that what they do is actually beneficial! After all, happy kids are less likely to go down the path of crime, which means less spending goes to the police and more funds can be diverted to somewhere important - like my Department!"

3. "It's not always about the kids," mumbles a red-nosed man in the corner. "Think of us clowns! We have to put up with the kids screaming, and shouting and hurling things at us. How would you feel if you were dressed up like a fool and paraded in front of 8 year olds! The Government needs to create a program to treat us clowns for depression - you don't know what it's like, man. You weren't there!"
Dismiss imediato sem perder um segundo, obviamente. Não imagino em qué classe de país o governo havia andar a considerar uma parvoíce assim como se fosse um "grande assunto de estado".

Mas deu-me uma idéia: concurso de issues estúpidas. Qual consideram vocês como a issue mais estúpida que receberam no jogo?
Galiza
Galiza

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=galiza_rp

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

A "issue" mais parva do NationStates Empty Re: A "issue" mais parva do NationStates

Mensagem  Rokolev Dom Abr 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Ui há muitas, só iria conseguir escolher vendo uma lista, é que não me lembro nem de um quarto delas.

Essa issue deve ser relacionada com o medo de palhaços que muitas crianças têm. Eu também não gostava nada deles, e ainda hoje me irritam.
Rokolev
Rokolev

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=gothorum

A "issue" mais parva do NationStates Empty Re: A "issue" mais parva do NationStates

Mensagem  Sarvoya Dom Abr 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Há uma sobre um cachorro que foi eleito no parlamento.
Sarvoya
Sarvoya

https://www.facebook.com/gustavopfurla

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos